MTStacks is the perfect place for you to enjoy cheap 2K MT Coins available on the market today!
Following the recent ‘Transcendent’ promo packs, NBA 23 has just implemented a brand new update – Patch 1.08 – that changes many in-game content to ensure better gameplay experiences for everyone to enjoy.
Here’s a brief look at some of the update’s major changes:
- Court floors now have “Black Lives Matter” logos for all WNBA teams.
- Last year’s Championship banner has been added into the Golden State Warriors’ arena.
- Cosmetic updates to Milwaukee Bucks’ and Philadelphia 76ers’ mascots.
- Basketball players’ face and appearance updates.
- Resolved issues that conflicted with custom difficulty levels.
- Put-backs are now more frequent.
- The use of adrenaline boost while running off-the-ball during attacks is now disabled.
- Body-up animations have been improved.
- Solved issues regarding the Coach’s Clipboard, allowing ACE Tempo and Rebound settings to function properly.
- The extra blue-coloured three-point lines on Cleveland Cavalier’s court in “The Shot” and “69 Points” have been included.
CITY/ PRO-AM/ REC/ THEATER
- Performance optimisations have been implemented in City.
- “Daily Pick ‘Em” results will now appear and give rewards correctly.
- UI updates to Pro-Am and Event.
- Solved disconnections issues occurring during intros of City and Ante-Up.
- Squad players will leave Pro-Am Walk-On together as intended.
- A few others.
MyCAREER/ QUESTS/ PROGRESSION
- Quests and player progression updates and balances have been made.
- Fixed a glitch that freezes the game when opening 2K Beats after creating a custom track.
- Seasonal quests now track stats between different saves accordingly.
- Progression for vehicle-related quests has been improved.
- Solved issues pertaining to progression problems with certain J. Cole music quests.
- The Leadership feature has been streamlined and improved upon.
- Certain additional changes.
- MyTeam modes and menus have been updated, especially for Season 3.
- Position Lock is now disabled in Unlimited, GameDaty, and Tournament game modes, though it is still available for other multiplayer modes.
- UI changes for Ascension and Draft.
- The camera will now stick properly to the controlled player in Triple Threat Online: Co-Op.
- Camera changes in all Triple Threat modes, keeping the 3-point arc visible when the ball is under the basket.
- Limited Time Events’ bonuses now displayed correctly according to their respective periods.
- Tons more!
MyNBA/ THE W
- Stability improvements made to MyNBA, MyNBA Online, and The W.
- Fixed a freeze that would happen in The W online.
- Resolved multiple issues occurring in subsequent MyNBA seasons when beginning a playthrough in an earlier era.
- Rectified a problem that happens when loading a save with less than 23 teams in it.
- Many others!
If you haven’t touched NBA 23 in a while, now might be a good time to do so before many Season 2 content becomes unavailable when Season 3 drops on 2nd December (Friday).
When it comes to the cheapest MT Coins sold on the market, visit MTStacks to buy 2K MT Coins right now!