Do you ever feel like an awkward third wheel when your friends get together and drink cocktails? If so, you’re not alone. A lot of people just don’t enjoy drinking without something to do. That something can be as simple as making your printed pillow boxes. Printed pillow boxes are perfect for giving your guests something to hold and look at, while they imbibe. Not only are they a great way to entertain yourself, but they’re also a great way to show your DIY skills to the world. In this blog post, we will walk you through the process of making your printed pillow boxes. We will give you all the materials and instructions you need so that you can create them in no time at all.
What You’ll Need
What You’ll Need:
– Pillowcase or cover
– Polyester fabric (width will vary depending on the size of your print)
– Sewing needle and thread
– Tape measure
How to Make Your Pillow Boxes
Making your pillow boxes is a fun way to customize your bedroom set and add a little extra flair. All you need are some supplies from your local craft store and some printing skills!
To start, gather all of the supplies you’ll need: printer paper, cardboard cutting board, hobby knife, ruler or tape measure, circle cutter or mat cutter, adhesive (hot glue or double-sided tape), pillow inserts (or any shaped pillows) and scissors.
Print out your desired design onto printer paper and cut it out. You can either use a circle cutter or mat cutter to make the circles for the lid of the box or use a ruler to draw a perfect circle on cardboard.
Once you have your circles cut out, adhere them to the lid of the box with hot glue or double-sided tape. Be sure to leave enough room around the edges of the lid so that you can easily fit in your insert(s). Once everything is glued on, trimmed, and ready for decorating, it’s time to choose your finishing touches!
You can add pretty much anything as a finishing touch to your pillow boxes! From paint to embellishments (like ribbons or sequins), there are nothing limits as to what you can add to yours. Just be sure that whatever you choose is safe for use near bedding materials.
Tips for Making the Perfect Pillow Boxes
If you’re looking for a unique way to spruce up your bedding collection, printed pillow boxes are the way to go. Not only are they a great way to add personality to your room, but they can also double as decorative pieces in their own right.
There are a few things you’ll need to make your pillow boxes: a printer, paper, and an image or pattern of your choice. Once you have those items ready, follow these tips for creating the perfect boxes:
1. Print your images on high-quality paper. This will ensure that the prints look good when finished and that the box edges won’t fray.
2. Cut out the images using either scissors or a cutting mat. Be sure to leave enough room around the outside of the image so that it can be easily cut out without distortion.
3. Adhere the cutouts onto sturdy cardboard with adhesive tape or painter’s tape. (If using painter’s tape, be sure to cover any exposed surfaces so that paint doesn’t get onto the box.) Allow time for the adhesive to dry completely before painting or decorating.
7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Put Your Pillow In A Sack
Sleeping on a pillow that’s been in a sack can be tough on your neck and spine. Here are seven reasons why you should avoid this common sleep habit:
1) It can cause neck pain. When you place your pillow in a sack, it compresses the vertebrae in your neck and puts pressure on the spinal cord. This can lead to chronic neck pain, especially if you have arthritis or another form of joint disease.
2) It can damage your pillow. If you regularly put your pillow in a sack, the fabric will start to wear down quickly. This could lead to bald patches or even tears in the cover of your pillow, which will make it less comfortable and support your head properly.
3) It can increase snoring. When you place your pillow between your head and the bed sheet, it creates an obstruction of airflow that makes it easier for you to snore. Plus, the compression of the fabric against your neck can cause additional trouble breathing during sleep.
4) It can increase wrinkles around the eyes and mouth. When you sleep with a bulky pillow between your head and the bed sheet, tissues near your eyes and mouth are compressed frequently by the weight of the pillow. This causes wrinkles and other signs of aging around these areas.
5) It increases pressure on other parts of your body during sleep. If you’re used to sleeping with a heavy pillow between your head and bed sheets, you’ll likely
The Art Of Making Printed Pillow Boxes
If you’re looking for a unique and personalized gift, print your pillow boxes! These boxes are simple to make and can be customized with any text or image you like.
To create your printed pillow box, first, gather your materials. You will need a printer, some paper, a cutting mat, and scissors. Print the text or image of your choice onto the paper. Next, use the cutting mat to trace the text or image onto one side of the paper. Finally, use the scissors to cut out the shapes. Hang these boxes up on a wall or display them on a shelf!