QuickBooks error code 6000 77 could be a company file error that plagues your system when you do not have sufficient permission to access any QuickBooks files or folders. Furthermore, this error is one of the most common but critical errors in the QuickBooks code. If you are affected by it, you must resolve QuickBooks error code 6000 77 as soon as possible. It will cause serious damage to your knowledge if left unnoticed.
This article will help you resolve QuickBooks error code 6000 77 manually. You will also be able to contact the QuickBooks Support number for immediate assistance with any QuickBooks-related issues.
Now, before we proceed with the steps of resolution, we should first acknowledge what causes this error to occur.
Note : If you have any further doubts regarding the same, give us a call at a toll-free support phone number +1(844)563-1541.
What are the causes that affect QuickBooks error code (-6000, -77) to occur?
The factors that contribute to the incidence of this error are:
- The company file you’re attempting to open is either missing
- Damaged or corrupted company file
- QuickBooks isn’t updated to the newest release
- An outdated version of QuickBooks
- You don’t have sufficient authorization to your server pc.
- Now, we tend to progress to the steps of mitigation.
Steps to resolve QuickBooks error code 6000 77
Solution 1: General solutions
- Restart your server pc
- Check your net affiliation whether or not it’s operating fine or not
- Make sure that you simply have enough permissions and credentials to run QuickBooks
- Ensure that the QuickBooks code is put in on your administrator of Windows.
Solution 2: Use the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- QuickBooks File Doctor Tool is one in all the foremost necessary tools of QuickBooks that helps you to resolve general data damage problems mechanically.
- Download the QB File Doctor Tool from the official web site of intuit.
- Install the tool properly and run it
- Select the go in that you’re facing the error
- Provide the username and positive identification if needed
- Let the method to get finished and then restart your system
Solution 3: Rename.ND And.TLG files
Note: The .ND and.TLG files are important for QuickBooks to figure befittingly. If these files get corrupted or retain any injury, you’ll receive a appear from the 6000-error series. you will rename the.ND and.TLG files so as to resolve QuickBooks Error 6000 seventy-seven. once you rename these files, a brand new file can mechanically get created when gap the corporate file
- Go to the folder wherever the corporate file is kept.
- Generally, the situation of those files are: C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Company Files
- Locate the files that have identical name as your company file however with extensions.ND and.TLG. Example: xxx.qbw.nd, xxx.qbw.tlg
- Right-click on each files one by one and choose Rename from the drop-down list.
- Add the word previous at the top of the file name. Example: xxx.qbw.nd.OLD, xxx.qbw.tlg.OLD
Solution 4: Use UNC patch file name rather than the mapped drive
- Right-click on the QB icon whereas pressing and holding the CTRL key
- Select Run as Administrator from the drop-down list.
- Press and hold the Ctrl key to open the No Company Window
- Go to File > Open or Restore Company > Open an organization file > Next.
- Select Network from the left pane.
- Navigate to the folder location of the corporate file.
- Set folder permissions so open the corporate file.
Solution 5: configure firewall and Security code
Take into the thought that you simply could face the QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -77 thanks to the improper configuration of firewall settings. The miss-configured firewall will block the net affiliation that is vital for varied QuickBooks tools.
- You can update the firewall running on your pc to the newest release which may fix the error.
- You can also tack together the firewall manually.
Solution 6: Recreate the broken folder
- Open the Windows person by pressing Windows + E and head to the C:\ drive of your system.
- Create a new folder in your C: drive and name it QBtest123.
- Open the folder wherever the corporate file is found.
- Right-click on the .qbw file and click on Copy from the drop-down list.
- Paste the file into the newly created folder.
- Set Windows access permissions to share company files.
- Open QB Desktop and open the file from the new location.
We hope that this text has provided you with information that will assist you in resolving the QuickBooks error code 6000 77.
If you still need help with this topic, I hope this post will help you by calling us at our toll-free QB Error 006 Support Number +1(844)563-1541.